FROM PIONEER TO WORLD LEADER
SOFTSOLUTION - GLASS IQ is the number one worldwide in the development and production of automated quality assurance systems for the glass industry. For more than 15 years we have been offering high-performance technologies that convince our customers from a wide range of industries with stability, operational safety and performance.
Today, more than 1,100 systems are already in use worldwide. A large network of partners makes our products available on all continents.
We make quality visible!
Glass is one of mankind's oldest materials - versatile, as robust as it is fragile. With our quality assurance systems, it is possible to inspect glass that will later be used in industry, research, construction or in private households: fully automated, reliable and using absolutely unique technologies. We develop and manufacture both the hardware and the software 100 percent at our location in Waidhofen / Ybbs in Lower Austria.
our quality assurance systems
Quality testing at the highest level
The LineScanner checks transparent flat glass products for all quality and dimensional defects: single glasses, insulating glasses, automotive glasses, processed glasses, polycarbonate or foils. The system is extremely flexible and space-saving!
automatic fracture analysis of glass
The CulletScanner analyzes any fracture images of different types of glass - with the highest resolution and at a 90 ° angle - and automatically finds those areas that contain the most, smallest, largest and longest fragments. The images are evaluated and saved digitally within seconds.
digital object detection of templates & 2D objects
Digitization of templates, 2D objects and drawings - quickly and easily, without a digitizing table. A smart solution for modern production.
glass is all around us
Each customer project of SOFTSOLUTION - GLASS IQ is unique as well as the cooperation with our customers. Innovation and the consistent quality of our products drive our actions - today, tomorrow and in the future. We are proud to have implemented the most diverse projects with well-known companies in the glass industry worldwide.
Trust unites and this not only shows in dealing with our customers but also with our national and international partners who stand for our quality assurance systems.
5 GOOD REASONS TO CHOOSE US
Advantage through technology
Instead of camera-based solutions, we use parallel light technology with a 90° test. Edge testing, dimension testing and anisotropy testing can also be carried out. It is also possible to retrofit older scanners with new technologies.
Detect & avoid errors
By using the scanner, potential sources of error are recognized and eliminated early. The control is much more stable and reliable in contrast to the manual check. We help companies to deliver constant glass quality to their customers and thus to reduce the complaint rate.
All in one
We have been dealing with the complex inspection of glass for many years. Our quality assurance systems combine all testing options. In addition to the geometry, surface, edge quality and DMS- testing, the LineScanner now also monitors the anisotropy and edge stress.
Always in focus: the customer
That's you! Whether hardware or software - you get a well-thought-out concept that takes into account all local conditions as well as your requirements and wishes. In many cases we adapt the scope of functions specifically to customer requirements. Flexibility is an important principle!
Step by step
Advice, analysis and project planning, delivery and installation, commissioning, training of your employees, service and maintenance - our team of experts accompanies you.
Austrian quality is created here!
The SOFTSOLUTION - GLASS IQ scanners are 100 percent developed and carefully manufactured at our location in Waidhofen / Ybbs in Lower Austria. This is the only way we can ensure high standards and deliver a product that guarantees functionality and performance. We obtain the components of the scanners from regional suppliers, which in turn promises the best quality and short response times.
Unique! Our team of experts is the world leader when it comes to technology, research and product development. We have the know-how and the experience!
- Production time: approx. 12 weeks (from order release to delivery or commissioning)
- Flexibility: The scanner is built according to your requirements and wishes.
- 24-hour tests: Before the scanner makes its way to you, we test all functions internally for 24 hours.
Commissioning: Our technicians are on site, configure the scanner according to specifications, put the system into operation and train your staff
User-friendly, stable, flexible!
The SOFTSOLUTION - GLASS IQ software is the heart and brain of the scanner. The central control and operation are clearly and transparently designed. The modern interface can be flexibly adapted to your requirements. In order to guarantee efficient scanning processes, high stability and user friendliness, GLASS IQ has had its own software department with high specific competence for many years.
Individual solutions are developed and new technologies applied so that you can comfortably monitor, control and plan all processes of your scanner.
- Modern interface: User-friendly, intuitive operation
- Flexibility: Individual customer requests are taken into account
- Live display: The scan images are displayed in real time
- Live monitoring: The new management console enables real-time monitoring of all processes
- GUI (Graphical User Interface): The interface can be adapted to the partner interface
- Interface: Connection with your software components
- Own software department: Five software developers are constantly working on further software versions
- Archive: Archiving of all scans and statistical evaluations (optional)
- Multilingual: The software is available in different languages
SERVICE & SUPPORT
Comprehensive - right from the start!
We guarantee the greatest possible safety and system efficiency - and we carry out maintenance and forward-looking services. Our experts are there for you before, during and after commissioning!
- From A for construction to Z for cooperation: We are your partner who accompanies you right from the start - with comprehensive advice, analysis and assessment on site, project planning, delivery and assembly, configuration, monitoring, acceptance, functional check, maintenance and service.
- Maintenance and upkeep - so that the functional condition is maintained or restored: the maintenance contract is included in the purchase and guarantees support for one year and annual updates.
Optional: Extension of the contract for another year.
- If there is a malfunction, we react immediately: within a maximum of one to two hours
- We speak your language: German, English, Spanish, French, Serbo-Croatian