GPAD 2019 - Where the best minds meet
Recent trends for inline quality inspection and how this data can be used!
At this year's GPAD conference, SOFTSOLUTION will present the latest trends in quality control. The following topics are discussed in detail:
1) Increasing the degree of automation in the glass industry and how can the SOFTSOLUTION LineScanner support this?
2) Inline anisotropy and edge stress results for all types of glass. What should you do with the results? What further developments can be expected?
3) Evaluation of quality data - what possibilities does this offer?
Degree of automation:
Like many other areas of the labor market, the glass industry is under tremendous pressure to attract skilled professionals. This circumstance coupled with rising price and efficiency pressure, requires a higher degree of automation. We will show what kind of support the SOFTSOLUTION products can provide.
Inline anisotropy and KMS testing:
SOFTSOLUTION is one of the companies, that already uses a large number of anisotropy scanners paired with edge stress for their customers. In which direction does SOFTSOLUTION develop its products based on the expected customer requirements and what conclusions can be drawn from the measured data?
Evaluation of quality data:
IoT is on everyone's lips. Apart from this comprehensive, hard-to-reach buzzword, which specific evaluations / benefits can SOFTSOLUTION offer its customers?
* SOFTSOLUTION's educational session // March 27, 2.30 - 3.00 pm
* Networking with Peter Pfannenstill & Nate Huffman from SOFTSOLUTION
* March 26 - 28, 2019 in San Antonio, Texas
* Free registration - you are only responsible for your flights and hotels