CulletScanner - glass fragmentation test
Automatic glass fragmentation analysing
The CulletScanner from Softsolution scans every fragmentation image, whether architectural or automotive glass, with maximum resolution. Each fragment is viewed from a 90° angle and the entire glass fragmentation image of a test sheet is exactly and fully analysed within seconds.
CulletScanner is able to completely analyse the entire fragmentation image of a glass test sheet within seconds. Every fragment is identified and gauged. Exclusion areas along the outer edge as well as the impact point are of course included. Every scan of a glass fragmentation image is stored with maximum precision and definition. A printed certificate in PDF format is generated automatically showing all the analysis areas, additional information such as the relevant job, type of furnace etc. and of course an overall result.
THE NEW VIEW OF THINGS
- Fully automated fragmentation image analysis for different types of glass
- Precise calculation of length, surface area and weight of every single fragment
- Capture of the longest, largest and smallest fragments – many standards available
- Custom size depending on customer requirements with the options of an electrically driven scan bridge and a swivel-mounted scan table
- Based on real scanning technology with up to 400 dpi resolution
- High-resolution image archiving, and no age-related deterioration in the quality of image information
- Certificate printing, automatic counting and analysis for each separate glass fragment
- Data storage in the form of a CulletScanner project, digital storage, access for years
Convince yourself of our innovative technology for glass fragmentation testing
The CulletScanner analyses the entire sheet and finds those areas with the most, fewest, largest and longest fragments fully automatically. These positions are highlighted and analysed once more. The associated CulletScanner software provides all established, familiar standards in this field. (EN 12150, EN 1683, EN 14179, EN 14428, EN 31129.NFF, R 43, ANSI Z97.1-2004, CAN/CGSB-12.1M). The status, position, size, length, surface area and weight are determined for every single fragment. The CulletScanner counts consistently, dependably and plausibly.
- Individually configurable
- Standard table for glass sizes of 1100 x 360 mm (The CulletScanner can also be manufactured in any custom size)
- Inspection of individual sheets
- Glass must have transparency of 15 – 99 %.
- Maximum scanning speed: 20 metres / minute
- Glass thickness: 2.3 – 20 mm
- Power supply: 230 V, 16 A, 50Hz, single phase, separate neutral conductor and earthing
- Operating system: Windows 7 or higher
Archive and certificate
Every scan of a glass fragmentation test will be digitally stored and archived in highest precision and definition. There is no need of storing blue prints or something like this.
Every single test will be stored for years and can be reopened at any time without any loss of quality.
A full automatic print of certificate in PDF format is included. It is showing every single area of analyse together with individual information and the overall result. Overall result means, if this example passes the requirements or not. Please have a look, contact us and be convinced about that technology of glass fragmentation analysing.
glasstec Düsseldorf 2016
any questions? write us
Your privacy is important to us. Your data is treated confidentially and not disclosed to third parties.